To update the collection membership
1. Log on as administrator with a password of password.
2. On the Start menu, click SMS Administrator Console.
The SMS Administrator Console window appears.
3. In the console tree, expand Site Database, expand Collections, and then click All Systems.
The members of the All Systems collection appear in the details pane. Notice that the site server computer (<yourSMSServer>) and the Windows XP Professional client computer <yourSMSClient>appear as members.
4. On the Action menu, point to All Tasks, and then click Update Collection Membership.
The All Systems message box appears prompting to update subcollection membership.
5. Click OK, and then on the Action menu, click Refresh.
The collection membership is updated, and the current membership of the All Systems collection is displayed. Notice that the <yourSMSClient> computer is now displayed twice. Notice also that one of the instances is listed as being Obsolete and inactive. This is the old reference of the client.