PXE ROLE Troubleshooting:
1.Uninstalled PXE Service Point Role
3.Deleted 'C:\RemoteInstall' folder or what ever the folder shared also check if any folder shared for PXE related
4.Rebooted then reinstalled WDS, rebooted
5.Reinstalled PXE Service Point Role
6.DHCP is not installed on this server and on the same subnet
7.Removed PSP/WDS again using the PXE.msi, same results
also can Try this:
1. Remove the SMS PXE role. Look at the PXESetup.log file to verify that the uninstall is complete and successful.
2. Uninstall the WDS server.
3. Reboot the machine.
4. Re-install the WDS server, but "do not configure it". Do nothing at all other than installing WDS.
5. Add the SMS PXE role. Look at the PXESetup.log file to verify that the installation is complete and successful.
6. Add the boot images to the SMS PXE DP share. Look at the distmgr.log file to verify that the replication of the boot image to the DP is complete and successful.